Examples of CRM Systems
When selecting a CRM software, you need to identify company needs; ensuring these are in-line with your company vision; in order to find the perfect fit for you and your company. There are many varying CRM system vendors; such as
All of these solutions offer features and tools varying from the expensive to those where functionality and flexibility are sacrificed.
Codec-dss believe that Microsoft Dynamics CRM is to Customer Relationship Management as Harvard is to Ivy League; offering quick time-to-value compared with traditional CRM solutions which have a reputation for high risk, and very expensive, deployments; singling out various smaller organisations.
Dynamics CRM has made a significant leap toward addressing many of the functionalities and capabilities that are most important to CRM buyers.
Why Choose Microsoft Dynamics CRM:
- In comparison to rival CRM solutions, Dynamics CRM provides a single, unified, multi-tenant code base for both public cloud and on-premises deployments; so migration from one deployment type to another is easy.
- CWR Mobility: offers a range of mobile options even when off-line. These options come at an additional cost, however, Dynamics CRM licenses + CWR mobility licenses is still lower cost than the rival CRM solutions which include this functionality.
- Click Dimensions: This add-on offers powerful campaign management, e-mail marketing and website integration with a company’s CRM system. Click Dimensions is a ‘nurture program’ which provides marketing and sales a way to automate on-going contact with prospects where prospective activity is identified, quantify and appropriate actions are identified.
- Integration with Office 365: Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides a powerful CRM solution delivered through the cloud.
- The use of an internal social media system (Activity Feeds) enables messaging and updates between all CRM users; competing head-to-head with rival solutions in terms of enriched communication functionality.
- Yammer support: social networking service provides both the iPad and Yammer functionality.
Choosing the right CRM solution depends on a clear vision of required features, processes and functionality needed within your organisation. Dynamics CRM is a very capable solution for any size business at a very competitive price point; especially attractive for businesses that already use other Microsoft software. Overall, Dynamics CRM assists in maximising your return on investments in sales, service, and marketing, as well as enhancing the value of every existing customer relationship; at a significantly lower cost than rival solutions, offering noteworthy value for money.