Struggling with Seasonal Changes? Benefit from data using Microsoft Dynamics CRM
No matter what industry you are in; whether it be in retail or distribution, seasonal changes put a lot of pressure on businesses. In order to ensure customer satisfaction, it is important to have sufficient stock levels of popular products; as well as the ability to carry out customer orders in a timely and efficient manner.
Customer relationship management (CRM) software, such as Microsoft Dynamics CRM, equips business professionals with access to customer information through a familiar Microsoft Outlook experience; ensuring rapid user adoption and fast results. It provides an organisation with the ability to identify and forecast customer buying trends in order to have sufficient stock in store. This efficiency greatly contributes toward the profitability of an organisation.
Benefit from Data using Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Sales: Drive Sales Productivity and Efficiencies
Empower sales productivity with access to information using Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Centrally manage customer information within Microsoft Outlook for improved productivity.
- Grow your business by aligning IT and Sales objectives.
- Ensure lead to cash visibility: using lead and opportunity tracking management an organisation can easily convert leads and route them to the most effective resource.
- Identify top products and pricing, track opportunity and competitor details, and instantly create quotes, proposal orders and invoices using opportunity management capabilities.
- Drive efficiency, increase conversion rates, and better capitalise on cross-sell and up-sell opportunities using sales-focused call scripts.
- Enable greater internal collaboration and team selling with team-based record ownership and real-time communication tools.
- Streamline approvals, automate follow-up tasks, and enforce best practices across the sales organisation with flexible workflows.
Marketing: Maximise Marketing Spend
Improve your organisation’s marketing effectiveness with Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Provide your marketing professionals with tools such as:
- Better understand your customers’ needs and preferences with a 360-degree customer view and easy-to-use segmentation tools.
- Keep up-to-date on sales performance and improve financial planning with real-time sales forecasts and pipeline reports.
- Visualise key performance indicators (KPIs) with real-time dashboards.
- Simplified campaign management capabilities to ensure brand integrity.
- Expand visibility into the sales process and help identify areas for improvement with system-wide auditing.
- Uncover insightful new social media opportunities and track influencers in the sales process with the connections feature and the social connector to improve your marketing effectiveness.
Customer Service: Optimise the Customer Experience
There is a misconception that price is the primary cause for customer attrition. While price is a contributing factor, service is the primary differentiator – from the initial contact, through the sale process, product performance, and on-going support. Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides your organisation with tools to:
- Track interactions, communications, offers, and orders throughout the sales cycle so you can drive customer service excellence with every interaction.
- Take advantage of intuitive case management capabilities to streamline case creation, tracking, resolution, and escalation.
- Spend less time looking for information and more time serving customers with personal views, most recently used lists, and record pinning.
- Track the details of every interaction, including offers, orders, contracts, and cases, so you can provide the right service at the right time.
- Track product purchasing history, contracts, and key renewal dates so agents can take proactive action and offer relevant services or products.
- Up-level your customer service skills by creating, retrieving, and sharing knowledge through a shared knowledge warehouse.
- Facilitate internal collaboration and coordinated problem resolution with team management capabilities and real-time communication tools.
- Empower customers to find answers, create their own cases, and schedule service appointments through the web 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Extended CRM: Improve All Relationships and Guarantee Customer Retention
Consistently providing outstanding service to thousands of customers requires a systems infrastructure that gives users a complete, cross-functional, real-time view of each customer’s relationship with a business; detailing information about transaction/contact history, pricing, products, services, marketing programs, their current and long-term value to the business (profitability and risk ratings) and how to best retain them (retention offers).
Effective loyalty programs, enabled by Dynamics CRM, anticipate customer behaviour by constantly reviewing and analysing customer activities. By using the in-built flexibility of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, an organisation can maximise the value of all relationships to ensure customer retention.
- Better understand your customers’ needs and preferences with a 360-degree customer view and easy-to-use segmentation tools, thus identifying at-risk customers and the best way to retain them.
- Help your customer service staff to quickly access their most important records with most recently used lists, record pinning, and real-time data filtering.
- Engage with customers, and manage your sales pipeline with offline support and robust mobile device solutions.
- Enable faster, more effective responses with built-in mail-merge, email templates, and one-click conversion of email messages to cases.
- Streamline case resolution with guided dialogs and automated processes.
- Instantly track service goals, such as first call resolution and average call time with comprehensive goal management capabilities.
Using the many capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, change is easy. Benefit from data in all departments of an organisation, during every seasonal change while ensuring profitability and customer loyalty.